The Foundation for Exxcellence in Women’s Health is pleased to make available the following text book resources - carefully authored and edited by the nations' leading experts in ObGyn. Please follow the links for additional information on these practical, informative and useful publications. A portion of the proceeds will help us continue our mission.
1st Edition by
Designed for all providers of women's healthcare - including those undertaking Maintenance of Certification programs, trainees preparing for postgraduate examinations, and those initiating or growing a program of quality improvement and patient safety - this practical manual guides those implementing QI and safety programs with specific emphasis on Obstetrics and Gynecology practice.
The content contains a strong case-based element to improve accessibility and understanding. An introductory section covers core attributes needed by all physicians to build a culture of patient safety, including leadership, communication and QI skills. Core clinical skills are then reviewed - in a variety of labor ward, office, operating room, and outpatient settings. Finally systems implications are highlighted, including information transparency and disclosure, training programs, and regulatory and legal implications. The editors are involved with national and international initiatives educating physicians in safety aspects of practice. The book is published in collaboration with the Foundation for Exxcellence.
1st Edition, by Philip J. Di Saia, Guantam C. Haudhuri, Linda C. Giudice, Thomas R. Moore, Manual Porto, and Lloyd H. Smith
Efficiently review the latest clinical recommendations, developments, and procedures with Women’s Health Review. This comprehensive, yet succinct summary is just the medical reference book you need to ensure that your knowledge is up to date!
- Zero in on the most important new information with "update boxes," and dig deeper into the surrounding text for more background or complementary discussions.
- Review key points quickly with the aid of relevant tables and images.
- Take an organized approach to review with a subspecialty-based structure and a convenient outline format.
- Get the authoritative coverage you need thanks to the collaboration of contributions from University of California medical schools, each at the top of their specialty.
- Access the fully searchable contents online at www.expertconsult.com.
The resource you need to stay on top of the latest recommendations and updates in Obstetrics and Gynecology
1st Edition, by Frank W. Ling, Wesley J. Fowler, Jr., Russell R. Snyder and Sandra A. Carson
Step-Up to Obstetrics and Gynecology is an effective high-yield review of obstetrics and gynecology. Written in partnership with The Foundation for Exxcellence in Women's Health Care and developed specifically for medical, physician assistant, and nurse practitioner students in their obstetrics and gynecology clerkship/rotation, Step-Up to Obstetrics and Gynecology packs clinical pearls, illustrations, and “Quick Hits” in a single, ingenious tool, tailoring each element for immediate content absorption and faster, more efficient review. This review book gives you exactly what you need to prepare for your clerkship, accompanying shelf exams, and the USMLE Step 2!
Features in this book include:
- Full-color figures illustrate concepts when a picture says it best.
- Complete coverage of key topics ensures that you are test-ready and prepared on the wards.
- Dynamic interior design brings the content to you in a memorable style.
- Quick Hits in the margins highlight highly testable topics.
- Clinical Pearls help you “file away” clinical connections for handy retrieval at test time.
- Bold terms highlight key terminology for added emphasis!