Exxcellence in Professional Development
The Foundation for Exxcellence in Women’s Health Care works to be an active and positive force in improving women’s health care. The initiatives the Foundation has undertaken are to assist Ob/Gyn physicians to provide exceptional care and help them to be the best doctors they can be.
The Foundation does this through:
- The Exxcellence Foundation Course in Randomized Controlled Trials (3-day course)
- Exxcellence in Family Planning Research
- Exxcellence in Clinical Research (6-day course)
L3-ObGyn™ Modules for Residents
Research Grants & Awards
- Philip J. DiSaia, M.D. Exxcellence in Research Grant for 2012-2013
- Philip J. DiSaia, M.D. Exxcellence in Research Grant for 2010-2011
Exam ReviewAdditional Resources
And Click Here for more information on myTIPreport™.